Iniciar sessão ou registar-se
    • ntqf
    • 10 janeiro 2012

# 61

Boas, Chama-se a isso Scam, Deixo aqui um link para os interessados, dos desinterissados vou ter pena, mas mais tarde não chorem...
    ja me tinham dito que estes ou estas scam tão mesmo a inovar nos metodos novos de fraude alem fronteiras do seu pais de origem, mas assim nunca.

http://www.scamalert4u.com/samplestart.php

Percam uns minutos vale a pena pois andam pelo forum
  1.  # 62

Acabei por passar pelo mesmo.. como achava estranho a situação comecei a faer várias questões.... até que me deixaram de comunicar, vejam se não vos parece identico:

Hello,

First of all i'm sorry to write you in english but i don't speak Portuguese. I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in : Rua Domitília de Carvalho 36, 4520-208 Santa Maria Da Feira, Aveiro, Portugal. It has 1 rooms (T1) : 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen (85m2 ).
    I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Portugal, but now she's back home (Torino/Italy) permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time.
    Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long.
    The flat is exactly like in the pictures, fully furnished and renovated. Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of 250 EUR/month. The Fianza (Deposit) is also EUR 250, and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here, and i am too old to move to Portugal, so we won't disturb you.
    You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture.
    Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Arden Koch and I'm a 58 years old graphic designer from Torino/Italy, planning to retire in the next 2 years.
    I have a lovely husband, David and a 25 year old daughter, Linda. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandmother :). Another member of our family is a 8 year old Labrador which we all love, so, I have no problem if you will keep pets.
    The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Torino even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training.
    But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Torino (on my expense of course).
    Looking forward to hear from you soon.

All the best from Torino!

Arden Koch

[email protected]

Isto é relativamente:

http://santamariadafeira.olx.pt/aluguer-de-apartamento-1-quartos-em-aveiro-iid-293269430

Enfim!!!
  2.  # 63

Posso deixar aqui mais um: http://santarem-santarem.olx.pt/arrendamento-apartamento-deluxo-1-quartos-iid-298139242

Enviei o primeiro contacto mas fiquei desconfiado com a história:
    Hello,

First of all i'm sorry to write you in english but i don't speak Portuguese. I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in : Rua Pedro de Santarém ,2000 Marvila, Santarém, Portugal. It has 1 rooms (T1) : 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room (71m2 ).
    I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Portugal, but now she's back home (Torino/Italy) permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time.
    Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long.
    The flat is exactly like in the pictures, fully furnished and renovated. Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of 250 EUR/month. The Fianza (Deposit) is also EUR 250, and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here, and i am too old to move to Portugal, so we won't disturb you.
    You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture.
    Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Esmeralda Acevedo and I'm a 58 years old graphic designer from Torino/Italy, planning to retire in the next 2 years.
    I have a lovely husband, David and a 25 year old daughter, Linda. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandmother :). Another member of our family is a 8 year old Labrador which we all love, so, I have no problem if you will keep pets.
    The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Torino even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training.
    But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Torino (on my expense of course).

All the best from Torino!

Esmeralda Acevedo
    [email protected]

como conheço bem a rua averiguei e não encontrei nada com o perfil das imagens que estavam no anúncio.
    Lembrei-me de pesquisar pelas imagens apresentadas no Google Images e encontrei o seguinte link: http://www.lisbonapartments.com/alfama-river-i-apartment-5

Reportei o anúncio com scam e continua activo. Descobri hoje este tópico porque alguém deixou lá um link para aqui.
    Felizmente já tinha as certezas que precisava e este tópico só veio confirmar as minhas desconfianças.
  3.  # 64

Boas,

Também consegui detectar a tempo este esquema manhoso.
    O anuncio é feito com o seguinte titulo "Elegante apartamento para um casal ou família T1", no Porto, na Rua da Alegria 352 - Bonfim. O seu valor é de 280€.
    Graças a um amigo meu que me avisou que tinha sido apanhado num esquema desses, decidi verificar e eis que bate em tudo certo com os dados outros utilizadores aqui deixaram.
    Felizmente não dei mais que o meu nome, idade e e-mail ao anunciante. Penso que não possa fazer muita coisa com isso.
    Aqui têm o e-mail que recebi para referência e para que ninguém caia no esquema.

Hello,

First of all I'm sorry to write you in English but I don't speak Portuguese.I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in : Rua da Alegria 352 , 4000-035 Bonfim, Porto , Portugal.
    The apartment is still available , with 1 rooms (T1): 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room (70m2 ). The apartment is in the best conditions, furnished and have all the equipment that you will need including TV and washing machine. I can rent you the apt. for unlimited time. I really want to find a good and responsible tenant and I was hoping if you can send me some personal information's about yourself.
    The rent price is 280 Euro p/m including all utilities for as long as you need and the deposit is also Euro 280. The deposit will be returned as soon as you will decide to leave from the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). The pets and dogs are ok to me. I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Portugal, but now she's back home in United Kingdom permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time and I left the keys and contract of the apartment, already signed by me, at a company called TNT .
    If you want to find more about how this transaction can work please get back to me anytime and I will send you more information step by step.

Here are some pictures of my apt,please click of the link:

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/user/gloria0num/library/

Thank you for your interest and awaiting your reply,

Gloria Menum
    [email protected]
  4.  # 65

Boas,

o mesmo esquema também é utilizado em automóveis usados.

Cumps
    •  
      GF
    • 25 janeiro 2013

# 66

Como já se referiu anteriormente, hoje em dia só cai quem quer.
  5.  # 67

Eles devem de sondar todos os anúncios da internet e nem sequer percebem português.
    Tenho um anúncio na internet para arrendar um apartamento e há algum tempo, alguém me respondeu também numa espécie de inglês, a perguntar o que é que eu tinha para vender e quanto é que custava (mais ou menos isso).
    Respondi-lhe que se não sabia português que deixasse de incomodar com perguntas idiotas.
    Não obtive resposta.
    Concordam com este comentário: Costa53
  6.  # 68

Acabei de receber essa mensagem

Re: Alguém está interessado no seu imóvel! - Apartamento T2, Aldoar, Foz do Douro e Nevogilde
    Inbox
    x

Francesca Caremi
    Attachments
    10:09 PM (29 minutes ago)
    to

Hello,
    First of all i'm sorry to write you in english but i don't speak portugese very well . I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in Rua de Diogo Botelho, Foz do Douro, 4150-261 Porto
    It has 3 rooms : 2 bedroom , 1 living room, 2 bathroom, 1 kitchen (100m2). I have attached the pictures of the apartment.
    I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Portugal, but now she's back home permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time. Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long. The flat is exactly like in the pictures, furnished and renovated. The utilities (coldhot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV , dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the price of rent ,you will have one parking spot , the rent is 650 EURmonth . The guarantee deposit is EUR 650,00, and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will neveu ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here, and i am too old to move to Portugal, so we won't disturb you.
    Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Francesca Caremi and I'm a 56 years old ,Company Director of Newron Pharmaceuticals SpA from Milano/Italy, planning to retire in the next 2 years. I have a lovely husband, Marco and a 26 year old daughter, Rosalia. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandmother ). Another member of our family is a 8 year old Labrador which we all love, so, I have no problem if you will keep pets.
    The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Milano even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training.
    But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Milano (on my expense of course).
    All the best from Italy!

Mrs.Francesca Caremi
    via Ludovico Ariosto 21,
    20091 Bresso (Mi) Italy,
    [email protected]

0.0221 seg. NEW