Iniciar sessão ou registar-se
    • tuti
    • 20 julho 2010 editado

# 1

Ando a procura em sites de classificados de arrendar um apartamento em Lisboa (mais ou menos no centro). Encontrei um T1 por 360€, até me pareceu bem. Pedi mais informações e respondeu-me uma tipa em inglês com uma conversa que me deixou intrigado. Será que isto é mais uma fraude?
    Este foi o email:
    "Thank you for your interest. from the internet add, you could see, i have available the apartment . It has 1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 living room (58m2 ).
    I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in London , England / United Kingdom . I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in London will be about 4 - 6 years. The renting period is from 1 months upto 1-8 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.
    The apartment is furnished, but I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). The rent for 1 month is 360 EUR (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a solution.

Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
      logo_tuti.JPG
  1.  # 2

Colocado por: tutiAndo a procura de arrendar um apartamento em Lisboa (mais ou menos no centro). Encontrei um T1 por 360€, até me pareceu bem. Pedi mais informações e respondeu-me uma tipa em inglês com uma conversa que me deixou intrigado. Será que isto é mais uma fraude?
    Este foi o email:
    "Thank you for your interest. from the internet add, you could see, i have available the apartment . It has 1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 living room (58m2 ).
    I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in London , England / United Kingdom . I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in London will be about 4 - 6 years. The renting period is from 1 months upto 1-8 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.
    The apartment is furnished, but I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). The rent for 1 month is 360 EUR (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a solution.

Uma coisa é certa, eu não pagaria nada adiantado até ver o apartamento e contrato de arrendamento.
    • luisvv
    • 20 julho 2010 editado

# 3

Colocado por: tutiAndo a procura de arrendar um apartamento em Lisboa (mais ou menos no centro). Encontrei um T1 por 360€, até me pareceu bem. Pedi mais informações e respondeu-me uma tipa em inglês com uma conversa que me deixou intrigado. Será que isto é mais uma fraude?
    Este foi o email:

Basta googlar uma parte desse texto....

"http://forum.escrow-fraud.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1953"
  2.  # 4

Colocado por: tuti Será que isto é mais uma fraude?

L O L ! Eu nem perdia mais tempo.

Mande tudo o que tiver (incluindo os "headers" do e-mail) para a Polícia Judiciária.
  3.  # 5

Mais um...
    • tuti
    • 21 julho 2010

# 6

Pois de certeza que é mais uma fraude... mas já agora vou "testar" até onde vai a conversa, para ver o nível de burla associado

0.0098 seg. NEW