Iniciar sessão ou registar-se
  1.  # 1

Olá amigos

Tenho a minha casa á venda publicitada em varios sites.
    Ontem recebi um email, de um "marquês" a perguntar-me se eu ainda tinha a casa á venda e se o preço era o mesmo. Respondi-lhe que sim (já estava a ver o que ia dar, mas enfim) e recebi hoje esta resposta:

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt reply to my request;

it seems to me that you are a very sincere person i want to use this means to inform you that I am certify with your given price.

But I have a business proposal for you.

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq but now we have been transferred to Libya, on war against terrorism .Based on the United States legislative and executive decision, for withdrawing troops from Libya. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on war against terrorism.
    On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (29.8million U.S.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing them that we are making contact for the real owner of the consignment box. It is under my power to approve who so ever that comes forth for this consignment box.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I cannot move this money to United States because I will be in your country for about 3 years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept i will transfer the money to you. And you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer so to say, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through a diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and trust, and then all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went for a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is much secured so nobody can monitor our conversation, then I can explain in details to you at the moment i can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure of whom I am dealing with.

I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope am been fair on this deal, get back to me with your full information such as:

Your Full Name--------------------------
    Your Full Address------------------------
    Your Direct Cell phone Number----------------------
    Occupation and Age---------------------------------------

If you are interested please send me your personal details for further information when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this e-mail and please delete this message, if no response after 7 days I will then search for someone else. I wait for your contact details so we can go on.

Regards,
    Captain Paul Moore

Como está em inglês, fiz uma tradução no Google e consegui perceber.

O meu intuito de abrir este topico é só para dar a conhecer mais um "esperto" a tentar enganar a malta.
    Nem sei se já existia o nome deste Capitão Paul Moore aqui no forum, se sim desculpem lá a repetição.

Obrigada
    • Gex
    • 22 novembro 2012

# 2

É mais um... Como este há toneladas deles. Eu quando quis vender a minha casa também recebi emails desses. Nem vale a pena perder tempo a ler isso tudo.

0.0093 seg. NEW